Art Fight!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Fight!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eomira

Eomira

Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated? Empty
PostSubject: Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated?   Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

Our dear fearless leader seems to be swamped, so I thought I would get the general idea from the rest of my minions and/or enemies...

I Declare This Neutral Ground! lol!

I've noticed that some people have been updated on the rosters that posted later than other did, myself included. But from the rosters, it looks like the Pirates (which is the team I would like to be a part of) are team 2...

I like to be prepared and have things done ahead of time, so others can get started with all the attacks. Not sure though...

Obviously this can't happen for everyone, as it would send the entire thing into chaos. I just suppose I'm anxious to get going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dene

dene

PostSubject: Also lost...   Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:58 pm

I was wondering the same thing.
I'm not on the roster yet, but this starts tomorrow so I'd like to get my profile up...
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: xD   Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:45 am

Actually i were just lucky i signed up made a profile on team 2, 2 days after i found out there were a place with the team rosters xD and luckily i were on team 2 so i didn't had to go through all the troubles xD

but my friend Linda weren't so lucky she made a profile on team 1 she didn't either know about the rosters then i showed her it and she were on team 2 not team 1 xD so .. yeah i guess u can just wait D: .... i thought it were update every day
Back to top Go down
Falx
Admin
Falx

PostSubject: Re: Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated?   Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Sorry about that, I wasn't home so I wasn't able to update the roster.

They are up to date now. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://artfight.forumotion.com
Eomira

Eomira

PostSubject: Re: Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated?   Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:57 pm

-bows- oh thank you wise and noble leader Falx!
We missed you in your abscence but rejoice with your return Wink

Now then, on to battle!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated?   Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I Post on a Team Profile or Wait Until the Roster is Updated?
Page 1 of 1