Art Fight!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Fight!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tessaboo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessaboo

Tessaboo

Tessaboo Empty
PostSubject: Tessaboo   Tessaboo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 pm

OMG... I've had to do this a million times because of my computer. Mad

About the Tess!!!
I LOVE SMILIES!!!!! Very Happy I am ninja! I looove to draw, so watch out! I love purple. That’s about it. Suspect
Oh yah one more thing..."THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!" Really people? The world is NOT going to end in 2012! Get a life!

The first 9 of my Chars and Fursies are part of a huge friend group thing. They're called "The Crew," cause they're cool... Cool

Fursonas:
(yes I have two)

Tess
Tessaboo Icontess
Tess is the best friend in the whole world. Her beautiful and strong personality makes her The Crew's leader in a way. She hangs out with friends all the time. Tess is completely in love with Shark, her mate. She is energetic, funny, cute, and sweet, and she loves all of her friends.

Yalibu
Tessaboo IconBaylee
This greyhound is one of the best artists in the dog world. She never takes off her bandanna. She loves to hang with Tess, her bff, and is always making stupid jokes. She has boundless energy and is colorful in more ways then one.

Characters:

Oliver
Tessaboo Iconoliver
Oliver is the nicest guy you will ever meet. He always sees the cup half full, and sees the bright side in anything. He is not quiet though, and will stand up for what he believes is right.

Shark
Tessaboo Iconshark
Shark normally keeps to himself, and is usually hard to read. But when he's around Tess, he's an open book. He loooves her to death, and is very protective of her. He hangs out with friends once in a while, but he would rather spend his time surfing.

Toby
Tessaboo Icontoby
Toby is a part time tomboy. She loves nature and the outdoors. Toby NEVER takes off her tiara, unless she has to. She recycles as one of her hobbies and is always nagging others to do the same. She loves mother earth. I guess you could call her tree hugger, since that’s what The Crew nicknamed her.

Moose
Tessaboo Iconmoose
Moose is the friendliest Newfoundland you will ever meet. His sweet personality makes him fun to be around. He's like a giant teddy bear. He is the biggest of the crew, and the cutest. His buds call him Big M.

Zoey
Tessaboo Iconzoey
Zoey is not so social. She a very small cat, and unfortunately is the only cat. She hangs with the crew, but gets annoyed by the smallest of things. She thinks she's princess. Once and a while you might catch her in one of her good moods.

Trixee
Trix is more of a dreamer then anyone else. She is a border collie that believes that any dream you have can come true. She enjoys having long naps, and flying in airplanes. She secretly likes Oliver, but is afraid to tell him. Maybe you could hook them up. Wink

Last but not least

Aloof
Aloof is a random mess. She is always excited, and loves to collect random artistic things. She is intrigued by space, and all its mysteries. She is a great friend when she gets to know you. Before, she might end up making you insane.

The last Chars I have:
  • Aryo (my horse boy!!!)
Back to top Go down
Atsuko

Tessaboo Empty
PostSubject: Attack   Tessaboo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 am

I, Atsuko from team Pirate attack Tessaboo in the silents of the early morning with this tag - shaded for 10 points.

Last edited by Atsuko on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up link html)
Back to top Go down
Tessaboo

Tessaboo

Tessaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tessaboo   Tessaboo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:43 am

I LOVE it. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
symphony

symphony

Tessaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tessaboo   Tessaboo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:08 am

Rawr from the Pirates!

Tessaboo DSC_0520

worth 20 points Smile
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Tessaboo Empty
PostSubject: :)   Tessaboo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 pm

I posted this earlier on the main Art Fight board, but now that you're profile's up and working, I'll post it here too for the sake of organization ;D That board is so huge it's impossible to find anything. -Large- -Tag-

Thanks again for the art of Denver and Evelyn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tessaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tessaboo   Tessaboo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tessaboo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Fight! :: Team Ninja! :: Profiles-
Jump to: