Art Fight!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Fight!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fleabus (#802732) R:1 G:0 P:0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleabus

Fleabus

Fleabus (#802732) R:1 G:0 P:0 Empty
PostSubject: Fleabus (#802732) R:1 G:0 P:0   Fleabus (#802732) R:1 G:0 P:0 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 am

Hai!! Yesh, I have joined late. But now I'm a NINJA!! Ninjas for the win!
Okkkkkk I is Fleabus, #802732 on FP.
Nao for teh charries!
Flea
Flea ish one of mah real life kittehs. He is big and floofy and lazy and looove food. He is everybody's friend and will love you no matter what.
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Four came from the future (the year 2064) and he time travels!! He was the leader in some rebellion and lost his leg in a battle, but that's all we know about his past. He seems cold and aloof and has only warmed up to Ennui, who found he is actually sweet and caring.
Ennui
Ennui is mah fursie. She pretty much represents me. She has my iPod Touch and mah stuffed puppeh, Sara, who I can't sleep without (Yep, I'm 13 and can't sleep without my stuffed animal o.0) She doesn't have as much of a story as 64, but they are best friends. She is really quiet and shy around people she doesn't know, but around her friends she can be craazzy.

Ok; I hope teh links worked. If not I shall fix them. Ah dunno how. I just will.

Ok, now for mah attack log:

Person Attacked: Nooo one yet!!! Type Of Art: Imaginary arts!! Point Value: a trillion!!

No, not really. I hasn't attacked anyone yet Suspect Suspect Suspect This face looks like a ninja to me
Suspect
Hope teh links work. If not, I dunno how to fix them. I'll figure it out eventually.

Last edited by Fleabus on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne

Anne

Fleabus (#802732) R:1 G:0 P:0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleabus (#802732) R:1 G:0 P:0   Fleabus (#802732) R:1 G:0 P:0 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 pm

I, Anne, of the Pirate team attack Flea, Mika, Tidal, Mozart, Kiara, Aim, Fuzzy-Paws, Cemmy, Zang (all flatcolored trad. work) with <a href="https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/2yo8g14.jpg">THIS flatcolored trad sheet</a>
(mail me for close ups)
Worth 108 points? 9 x 12 = 108 if I did my math right.
Back to top Go down

Fleabus (#802732) R:1 G:0 P:0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Fight! :: Team Ninja! :: Profiles-
Jump to: