Art Fight!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Fight!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collab - You make backgrounds?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dell

Collab - You make backgrounds? Empty
PostSubject: Collab - You make backgrounds?   Collab - You make backgrounds? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 am

Anybody want to collab and make backgrounds so we can get more points? I'll make a large image like this but maybe a little smaller, give a transparent version to you, and then you make a background? To even the points out, we can take turns posting. Sound fair? Very Happy Post here or pm me if you're interested!
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: :D   Collab - You make backgrounds? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 pm

i would love too Very Happy then i can practice my backgrounds! i usually gets bored of my work when i got through the whole sketch, line, color, base thing and just makes a quick background but this would make me enjoy it Very Happy! and allow me to do it detailed Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Dell

PostSubject: Re: Collab - You make backgrounds?   Collab - You make backgrounds? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Okay great! I'll send you the images once I finish them! 8D
Back to top Go down
Flint

Flint

PostSubject: Re: Collab - You make backgrounds?   Collab - You make backgrounds? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:59 pm

ld probably do some quickie backgrounds for you :'D I've been wanting to practice them for ages xDD Would it be okay if I like soft-shade? IDK how well it'd go with cell-shading? :O what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Dell

PostSubject: Re: Collab - You make backgrounds?   Collab - You make backgrounds? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Okay awesome! Very Happy Umm...maybe I could give you the images unshaded and you could soft shade them? If you need psd files I could get them to you. My soft shading isn't that great. lol
Back to top Go down
Flint

Flint

PostSubject: Re: Collab - You make backgrounds?   Collab - You make backgrounds? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Haha well we can have a go at least :'DDD
psd files would be great c:
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: o.o   Collab - You make backgrounds? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm

goooooosh didnt see u were ninja xD im a pirate xD. dont wanna be a traitor < 3 besides Flint is wayyyy better than me < 3 soo it's alright to give her the job : 3 luff u Flinty hun even though u joined the dark side ; m ;
Back to top Go down
Dell

PostSubject: Re: Collab - You make backgrounds?   Collab - You make backgrounds? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Haha, okay Flint. c:

Rofl, I didn't know you were a pirate either Quin. XD Yeah, it's not gonna work then lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collab - You make backgrounds?   Collab - You make backgrounds? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collab - You make backgrounds?
Page 1 of 1